Worlington Village Hall Booking Terms
Please also refer to the Terms & Conditions
Non Villager: £12.00 per hour
Villager: £ 8.00 per hour
N.B. All bookings must be inclusive of setting up time
Depending on the type of event, a deposit of up to £100 is required at the time of booking. Any deposits will be forfeited if a booking is cancelled with less than one weeks notice. Monies will also be deducted for breakages or if the cleanliness of the village hall and area is not left as rented. Any deposit will only be refunded after a thorough inspection of the premises which could take place on the day after the event / function has finished.
Conditions of Hire:
- The use of the hall must be booked and agreed in advance. The booking must clearly state the start and finish times that you require the hall and must allow for setting up time. This will form the basis of the monies owed e.g. 6 - 9pm = 3 hours must be paid, even if the booking should finish earlier than expected. This is due to the fact that the hall is then not available for anyone else wanting to book the hall at the same time.
- For ease to all concerned, we have issued keys to any regular users of the hall. But if we find that the hall is being used without an agreed prior booking, then we will have no choice but to revert to keys being collected before every use.
- There will be someone regularly cleaning and maintaining the hall during the hours that the hall is not booked out and should they find the hall being used which has not been previously booked with the key holder, then you will be asked to leave and to re-book the usual way.
- Storage space is limited and you must not leave anything behind without prior permission. We will also not be responsible and are not insured for your own property or contents.
- Payment for the hall must be paid promptly and if you are a regular user of the hall then a contract must be signed with the Parish Council which will enable you to pay on a monthly basis.
We would like to thank you for your continued use of our village hall and your support is greatly appreciated.
Worlington Parish Council January 2013