The more people that get involved with the development of the Neighbourhood plan, the better that plan will be produced and that plan will carry more weight with local planners.
There are many ways of getting involved, including…
- Help decide what should be in the plan by taking part in surveys, drop-in sessions, exhibitions and consultations. Details of the planned consultation exercises will be posted on the consultations page.
- Keep up-to-date via these web pages, Facebook, posters, Parish Council meetings and the PUMP.
- Talk about the Plan with friends and neighbours – spread the word!
- Look at the supporting documents and contribute your ideas and suggestions. Draft versions of the plan and other supporting documents will be posted to the Key Information page as they are produced.
- Comment on the draft plan before it goes off for inspection and we all vote on it.
- Volunteer practical help to create the Plan and use your skills and knowledge to focus on a particular topic that interests you.
- If you have some time to spare...volunteer to serve on the Neighbourhood Plan Working Party to help manage the development process. The dates of meetings and minutes and agendas are on the Working Party page.
- If you are interested in volunteering or joining the Working Party please get in contact via the details on the Contacts page.